I, Valerie Bomberger, ABR at RE/MAX New Buffalo have devoted my time to perfecting a career in real estate service. Continuous education, market research, and vast experience are combined with an excellent team of real estate professionals to find you the perfect home quickly. I will take care of all the everyday real estate transactions for you. This lets you concentrate on your full-time job, while I do mine. I will guide you through the home buying process and exclusively represent your interests as I help you find a home, present your contract offer, negotiate the best deal and close on your perfect home! My goal is to provide you with expert, caring, and candid advice throughout one of the most important transactions of your life. This is my commitment to you. You will get a great home quickly and convenientlyThe advantage to signing a Buyer’s Agency Agreement with me is that you will have a professional working to find and secure the perfect home for you exactly when you need it. It is nearly impossible to find a home that meets your needs, get a contract negotiated, and close the transaction without an experienced agent. I have vast computer networks to make sure you only tour homes that meet your specific needs. You will not need to spend endless evenings and weekends driving around looking for homes for sale or trying to search computer networks yourself. When you tour homes with me as your professional Buyer’s Agent, you will already know that the homes meet your criteria for bedrooms, bathrooms, garage space, square footage, neighborhood, etc. Also, as your Agent, I will ensure you are looking at homes that are in your price range.You get a personal specialist who knows your needsJust as your accountant, doctor, and mechanic get to know your needs through a steady relationship, I get to know your real estate needs and concerns. This type of relationship is always built by open communication and by touring homes together, so I get a good idea of your feedback and concerns about each home. Every home we look at I am going to ask you “Why did we not buy this one?” There are three reasons you should let me represent you as a real estate buyer’s agent.
Expertise Professionalism Perseverance
- Buying real estate can be a stressful and emotional experience. I have been professionally trained, am knowledgeable on current market conditions, and I am dedicated to bringing you quality service. You can count on me to give you the necessary expertise, the right guidance, and the best service available.
- Many real estate professionals are not buyer specialists. I, Valerie Bomberger, ABR at RE/MAX New Buffalo am a Buyer Specialist. Buying real estate is a complex matter with many factors to consider since no two homes or transactions are alike. Moreover, with all the unique opportunities and potential pitfalls of the current market, it is more important than ever to contact a real estate professional once you have decided to buy. When choosing a real estate professional to guide you through the property search, financing, negotiation, and transaction processes, you should consider their local market knowledge, experience, and track record.
As your Buyer specialists I will:
- I am focused on helping you successfully land and finance your dream home. One benefit of using me for your agent is gaining the inside track on listings right when they come on the market – in fact, sometimes even before they are on the market. And that is just the beginning.
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to the right mortgage professionals to help you make the best possible decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meet your criteria
- Email your desired home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know I have a qualified purchaser.
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis.
- I can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
- Keep you fully informed about all activities leading to the transaction closing
The bottom line is – you will receive comprehensive, high-quality buyer’s service using me as your agent. Let us Talk Realtor® CommissionsBuyers ask me all the time about how I get paid and how commissions work. By Law, all fees paid in a real estate transaction must pass through the broker. Only a real estate broker can pay a Realtor. Brokers pay the agents, typically as part of written independent contractor agreements.Commissions paid by a seller are divided : About half going to the listing side and the rest to the selling side (buyers) ; it is not always a 50/50 division. To understand who pays real estate commissions — whether its sellers or buyers or both — first look at how realtors are paid and how they share. Divisions vary; new agents can receive as little as 30% to 40% of the total commission received by the brokerage. From that amount, other fees may be deducted such as advertising, sign rentals or office expenses. Some Top producing realtors might receive 100% and pay the broker desk fee. Everybody else falls somewhere in between. How realtors are compensated by the Broker is important and often misunderstood. Splits vary among brokers, depending on the policy and production. Commissions are not set as standard and are covered by Antitrust Law cannot be discussed between Broker to Broker. The most common type of listing agreement between a seller and broker gives that broker the right to exclusively market the home. In return for bringing a buyer to the table, the seller agrees to pay a commission to the broker. Typically, this fee is represented as a percentage of the sales price and is shared between the listing broker and the broker who brings the buyer.
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need
All real estate licensees are not the sameOnly real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTOR® are properly called REALTOR®. They are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly, subscribes to a strict code of ethics and is expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again. More Articles on Selecting your Buyer's AgentWhy Work with a Real Estate Agent? You Need a Skillful Agent
Schedule a Buyer's Agency Signing appointment with Valerie Bomberger, ABR AHWD
MICHIGAN REAL ESTATE